Corsair RED Absinthe is a unique interpretation on a classic, green spirit. The absinthe’s natural, red color comes from the addition of hibiscus flowers, which provide a floral note to the absinthe that is complimented by its flavors of tangy citrus, herbal undertones and a spicy, peppery finish.
Corsair RED can be enjoyed neat or on the rocks, but also works great in a variety of different cocktails. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
Absinthe and Sprite
- 1 ounces Corsair RED Absinthe
- 3 ounces Sprite
- 1 lime wedge
Instructions: Fill a rocks glass with ice and add absinthe. Slowly add sprite and garnish with lime wedge.
Love in the Afternoon
- 1 ounce Corsair RED Absinthe
- 4 ounces dry or sec champagne
- 1 dash Bittercube Cherry Bark Vanilla bitters
- 1 sugar cube
Instructions: Fill a champagne flute with absinthe. Shake one dash of bitters onto the sugar cube and add into flute. Finally, add champagne.
- 2 ounces Corsair RED Absinthe
- 6 ounces orange cream soda or blood orange Italian soda
- 1 dash Bittercube Orange bitters
- 1 orange wedge
- 1 cherry
Instructions: Fill a highball glass with ice. Add absinthe and bitters and stir briefly. Add orange soda and garnish with orange and cherry.